From 6pm to 8pm tonight join us at Athleta in Westfield Valley Fair for an evening of training information and running inspiration. We’re sponsoring an evening of presentations, advice and a bit of fun from some local running experts.
This event is NOT just for the ladies. The attendees will be sharing valuable information running and training for guys and gals alike.
- J.T. Service: 408k Race Founder & 2008 Olympic Trials Marathon Qualifier
- Lisa Engles: Author, Coach & Fitness Expert. Founder of Inner State Coaching.
- Fast Action Training Boot Camp Representatives providing advice on nutrition, cross-training, strength training and race prep.
- The Athleta Performance Stylists providing advice on proper gear for year round training.
Perks of Attendance:
- Registration discounts for the 408k
- Free Gift with any purchase
- 10% of all sales go to Girls on the Run – Silicon Valley
- Learning people, tonight you will learn more about running, training and beyond.
- Plus, all attendees will be entered to win one of Athleta’s spring totes. Totes right? Totally.
The event is more open house and expo style so feel free to drop in at any time between 6pm-8pm this evening, Wednesday 1/15. Location here.